Have you ever think which type of food you are eating, what the calorie of the food or if you take exercise how much calorie vanished from your body? I guess you never think of these. But you can make a chart easily of all these if you have installed a special android app.
Let’s reveal it. You need to be installed Calorie Counter android app in your Android device. It has lots of facility for all. You just need to use it correctly. Specially if you are in diet or want to increase your body weight, Calorie Counter is best. Here you’ll also know different foods calorie & nutrition. You can save what you eat, exercise information in Food Diary. So it helps you to keep track for future.
Also Check: 12 Most Useful Exercise Apps For Weight Loss
Calorie Counter Android App Features:
- Food diary keeps track of all the foods what you are eating & exercise
- Exercise diary records all the calories you burn during exercise
- Quick information on calorie and nutrition about delicious foods of popular brands and restaurants.
- Special diet calendar to know how much calorie consumed and burned.
- Weight tracker information
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas to know every food nutrition
Also Check: Top 5 Must Have iPad Apps For College Students
Information Calorie Counter App:
UPDATED: January 26, 2013
CURRENT VERSION: Varies with device
REQUIRES ANDROID: Varies with device
SIZE: Varies with device
Download link: Calorie Counter
So guys, what do you think? I think all of you will enjoy Calorie Counter app. Don’t forget to share how did you find this app helpful.
Did you enjoy this post?