Pulse News apps can be regarded as all in 1 app to see your favorite blogs, favorite magazines, popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google +) and hundreds of newspapers in one place. You can use the app very easily with clear style of reading, easy way to share & loads very fast. You can also save the stories & read in offline.
This Pulse News apps has been used by over 20 million users & the interesting thing is that it is fully free app. If you are movie fan, you can check another best android app – Vimeo which is free to watch movie & share with others.
Pulse News apps key features:
- Pulse Highlights: It will highlight the stories you are looking for. You can get highlight feeds by tapping ‘Highlights’ at the top of the left navigation bar. Here you see the stories which shared by your friends, and you can also add your own tapping as blue Highlights icon at the bottom of any article.
- Support Tablet: Pulse News apps fully support Tablet & android device. All the news are beautifully formatted and clearly visible in Android device.
- Dual view feature: You can see each article in dual format – summary of the article or details.of the article or go to the website directly.
- Offline feature: With Pulse apps you can save the news story and read wherever whenever you want.
- Easy share feature: when you found any interesting news share easily by Pulse via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc.
- Integrate directly with Google Reader: Pulse allows you import all your RSS feed news from Google Reader service. Your favorite stories are synchronized with your Google account.
Here are some comments on Pulse News apps said by popular persons & companies:
- “Pulse is a wonderful news reader if you haven’t seen it ” – Steve Jobs
- “Pulse News – the new king of Apps” – Fortune Magazine
- “Pulse News scales the charts” – New York Times
Information on Pulse News Android App:
CURRENT VERSION: 3.1.3
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2 and up
Download Link: Pulse Android App
Did you enjoy this post?