Smart phone users are increasing day by day. Most smart phones have android operating system. Lots of work can be done in android smart phones through apps. Most of these apps are free. If you lose your smart phone, it will be panic & causes lots of trouble. Sometime, you left your smart phone at home. To avoid this trouble, you can install special android apps which will track your missing phone.
To track your smart phone, you need Where’s My Droid android apps. it makes easier to track down your missing phone.
Where’s My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you’re not near enough to your phone to hear the ring tone. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere, either with a text messaged attention word or with online Commander.
- Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
- Find phone using GPS location
- Text your attention word
- Control from Commander at WheresMyDroid.com
- Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
- Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
- Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
- White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
- No battery drain
Extra Features In Pro Version:
- Remotely lock device
- Remotely wipe SD card
- Remotely wipe phone data
- Use a landline to activate the app
- Customizable ringtone when lost (Pro or with registration)
Also Read: 5 Free Best Green Android Apps
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2 and up
Download Link: Wheres My Droid Android Apps
N.B. When uninstalling the app, you just need to remove the app as a ‘Device Admin’. That can be done from the phones system security menu.
Also Read: 3 Smart Phones & Tablets Looking Forward
Did you enjoy this post?
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.