Android mobile users are growing rapidly. So malware, virus threat is common now a days for Android mobile. I already shared some android apps to protect your smartphone from different type of threats – ESET Mobile Security Apps, Avast Mobile Security apps, Lookout Security & Antivirus apps.
Today I’ll discuss on another mobile security apps – Kaspersky Mobile Security. It gives real-time protection from different viruses, spam, malicious programs, block unwanted calls and SMS texts, privacy mode allows you to control access to your contacts and communications.
- Block, clean or find your missing phone even if your SIM card has been replaced
- The latest technologies prevent viruses and spam from infecting your phone while you’re surfing the Internet
- Automatic, cloud-based scanning of downloaded apps
- On-demand and scheduled scans allow you to set up antivirus scanning when it’s most convenient for you
CALL & SMS FILTER:
- Blocks unwanted calls and SMS texts
- Control what others can see and access when they pick up your phone
- Keep designated incoming calls and SMS texts completely hidden until you’re ready to view them
- Activate “Private” mode manually, automatically, or remotely
It supports lots of languages:
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2 and up
Download Link: Kaspersky Mobile Security
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.