Every business and website or blog needs search engine optimisation to reach the right audience. Since search engines have started using social signals to update their ranking algorithms, the need for SEO and SMO has increased. To well optimise your website with better SEO and SMO practices approach a trust worthy online marketing agency that can help you out.
Below are the top 10 SEO tips that can improve your site’s optimization:
- 1. Design the structure of your website in such a way that it is simple and easy to navigate. This makes it easy for search engine crawlers to index and rank your webpages. And since the navigation from one page to another is made easy, the customers stay on the site for a longer time.
- 2. List the keywords for which your website ranks for and note the search results of these terms. Check whether those are the ones which are similar to the one you are optimising. If so, analyse and find out the terms that make that site successful. This will help you in finding the terms that work for you.
- 3. Try and include your keyword in your domain name, title tags, Meta tags and webpage content; this will help you in increasing your search rankings. (Read: Top 7 SEO Ideas For Web Designing )
- 4. Content is king, so try to produce quality content at all times. You can create a blog for your site where you post content two to three times a week. This will help you in capturing the audience’s attention and convince them to interact with your site until you make a sale
- 5. Make sure that you are registered on the major search engines; by doing this you can increase your site’s visibility(Read: How To Submit Your Website To Popular Search Engine)
- 6. Stay active on social media sites. Social media marketing has brought tremendous changes in the marketing world; this platform connects you with a large number of potential customers. There are many social networks on which you can easily create a page and start promoting your products.
- 7. Encourage positive reviews from the customers. You can promote your listings to your customers and ask them to share their positive experience on your site. By doing this you can gain a good reputation and increase rankings.
- 8. Gain quality back links. Make sure that the site you are approaching for link exchange is trustworthy and popular so that you can increase traffic to your site.
- 9. PPC campaign is the best short term marketing technique which gives instant results, but it is quite expensive. You can use these techniques if you find that your monthly analytics are not showing the desired numbers.
- 10. Stay in contact with your SEO firm. You can reap a number of benefits from search engine optimisation to social media marketing for your site by maintaining a good relationship with your online marketing agency.
Kate Ford is Tech writer from the UK. Catch her @thetechlegend on Twitter.