Using computers for over a period of time we store critical work related files, precious photos and videos, favorite songs, and various other files which are closely related to our professional or personal life. Losing any of these files can create big trouble but since we cannot control human errors and technology flaws completely thus there are times when we have to face such situations of data (file) loss.
However, the best way to rectify any such issues of precious file loss is use of reliable third-party Deleted file recovery software.
Generally, your valuable files get lost or become corrupt due to reasons like accidental deletion, formatting of the storage media, virus infection in the storage device, or other logical issues. To get back these files, if you search over the Internet, you will be surprised to see a long list of file recovery tools which can recover your lost, deleted, or inaccessible files irrespective to the reason of loss. However, to select the best tool out of this list is a difficult task.
Below mentioned are some points which you may consider in order to select an authentic and efficient file recovery tool:
- Intuitive User Interface: The software should have simple and easily understandable user interface so that a user do not require assistance of an expert while handling the software or knowledge of data recovery to perform the recovery with this software.
- Compatibility: Check the compatibility of the software with your system.
- Support for Vast Range of File Types: The software should support recovery of different types of files. Make sure that it supports the recovery of those file types which you have lost. ( Also Read: How To Copy Corrupted Files From CD)
- Find Option: Effective software also has option to find a particular file or set of some specific files after running the scan over storage media. Generally, this find option is applied on the basis of file size, file type, and date. ( Also Read: Zamzar – All In 1 Converter Site)
- Support Multiple Storage Devices: With recovery of data from hard disk of computer, the software should be compatible with other secondary storage devices in order to recover lost, deleted, or formatted data. These secondary storage devices may range from mobile phones, memory cards, digital cameras, external hard disks, pen drives, to other USB storage devices. ( Also Read: 5 effective Data Recovery Tools To Help Avoiding Data Loss )
- Free Download: To analyze the working and user interface of the software, it should provide its free demo version. The demo version of efficient File Recovery Software scans the storage device and provides the preview of the recoverable files at its interface.
There are only fewer companies which offers such file recovery tools with these inbuilt features. You need to research quite well over these firm like analyzing it’s popularity in social media channels, customer support behavior, return policy, verified and tested by software review websites like Cnet etc.
About The Author:
Oliver is a professional writer, who writes on software, gadgets and tech media. Follow him on Twitter @powellstellar