WordPress sites are increasing regularly. WordPress plugins make these sites more effective. Today I share a Newsletter Sign Up Check Box plugin by which one can easily get update content by clicking this tick mark which situated below the comment box. It also increases RSS subscribers at a rapid pace.
According to Newsletter Sign-Up Check Box,
Boost your mailing list size with this newsletter plugin! This plugin adds various ways for your visitors to subscribe to your third-party newsletter: A checkbox to your comment or registration forms, a sign-up form widget and a shortcode to easily embed newsletter sign-up forms in your posts and pages. (Read: How To Get Backlinks By Comment)
This plugin currently supports the following newsletter providers but is not limited to those: MailChimp, YMLP, Aweber, iContact, PHPList, Feedblitz. You can practically use the plugin for EVERY newsletter provider that’s around if you use the right configuration settings. (Read: How To Convert WordPress Blog To Dofollow)
Newsletter Sign Up Plugin has following features:
- Add a “sign-up to our newsletter” checkbox to your comment form or register form (including BuddyPress or MultiSite forms)
- Add a customizable newsletter sign-up form as a widget.
- Embed a customizable sign-up form in your posts or pages by using the shortcode [newsletter-sign-up-form].
- Embed a sign-up form in your template files by calling nsu_signup_form();
- Use the MailChimp or YMLP API or any other third party newsletter provider.
- Works with most major mailinglist services because of the form mimicing feature.
- Compatible with WYSIWYG Widgets to allow easy widget text editing.
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-11-23
Download link: Newsletter Sign Up
Keep On Blogging!
Did you enjoy this post?
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.