What is Favicon?
It is a special icon to show identity. In a website, if we look right side of a browser, we see an icon which speaks about the site. It is called favicon.
Today I’ll show you how to add favicon in a website through WordPress plugin. New bloggers find difficult to add favicon as they don’t know coding. But you can add it easily through plugin.
How To Create Favicon Icon:
- At first, go to favicon creator site – Favicon Generator .
- Now add the source image of the picture.
- Click generate favicon.
- You’ll get 2 types favicon – image & animation.
- Save which you want to show in your website as favicon.
Here is the tips how you add Favicon in your website:
- Go to Dashboard>Plugins>Add New.
- Install All In One Favicon plugin.
- After installation, go to Dashboard>Settings>All in one Favicon.
- Now click upload which type you want to add.
You’ll add here 4 types favicon:
- ICO Frontend
- GIF Fronted.
- PNG Fronted.
- Apple Touch Icon Fronted.
Also Read: How To Add Polls plugin In WordPress Site
Add in any of these & click Save Changes.
Now reload your website & see the desired favicon.
Mission accomplished 🙂
Did you enjoy this post?