Blogging is a challenge now a days. Millions of bloggers are publishing contents regularly. So new bloggers find challenge at the beginning. Today I’ll share a tool by which you can check Title, Description & Article URL which will show in Google Search Engine by Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool.
According to Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool,
By filling the form (title, meta description, and URL of your web page), this tool will generate a virtual search result for example, in Google Search Engine listing based on your input.
Here are some tips to improve Meta Title, Meta Description & Meta Keywords:
- Title should be eye-catchy.
- You must add best keywords related to your content.
- Add different title in different post.
- Title must be written in 70 characters
- Meta descriptions will tell your article summary & show in search results.
- Write meta description for every individual content meta description should be written in 70-160 characters(including spaces),
- Meta keywords are words or phrases which tell your article content.
- You can check Google Adwords or Wordtracker Keyword Tool for best keywords.
Here are some information according to Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool:
- Google shows up to 70 characters (including spaces) of a page’s title in its search results.
- If a page title exceeds 70 characters, Google will show as many whole words as it can, and the rest are replaced with an ellipsis (…).
Snippet (Meta Description):
- Google shows up to 156 characters (including spaces) of a page’s meta description tag.
- If a page’s meta description tag exceeds 156 characters, Google will show as many whole words as it can, and the rest are replaced with an ellipsis (…).
- If the web page includes a published-on date, Google may include that date as part of the snippet. In these cases, the date counts as part of the 156 characters.
- To make sure your web page’s snippet can fit a published-on date and the entire meta description (without getting cut off by the ellipsis), keep your meta description tag shorter than 139 characters (or 140 characters, if the published-on date is from a single-digit day of the month).
Did you enjoy this post?